This past Saturday we set out to have a session with one of our favorite young families. As we were driving to Eduardo and Jennifer’s house I told Alex how excited I was for the session, they’re the type of people we’re 100% comfortable around. Being able to photograph our good friends was such a treat. We all laughed about 92% of the time…the other 8% was spent doing ridiculous things to make their beautiful children Lucas and Ruby laugh.
Warning: This is a very attractive/adorable family
There were A LOT of photos to choose from, but this is one of my favorites of the day!
I can’t get over this child!
Jennifer sure can light up the camera with that smile!
I think Lucas was thinking about the ice cream he was bribed with.
Jennifer and Eduardo are such a blast to be around, we can’t get enough of them!
I hope Lucas and Ruby credit us with this photo when they use it on the cover of their rap album in about 15 years!
You’d think it was fall by the looks of this picture, nope, just Austin in late January!
A tender moment.